1. Transferring rights. We may transfer or assign our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
2. Severability. Each of the sections of these Terms operate separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them or part(s) of them are unlawful, the remaining sections and parts will remain in full force and effect.
3. Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these Terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaching these Terms, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
4. Rights and remedies. The rights and remedies provided under the Terms are in addition to, and not exclusive of, any rights or remedies provided by applicable law.
5. Governing law: These Terms are governed by UAE law. Any dispute will be subject to the jurisdiction of the UAE courts. Nothing in this section limits or excludes any mandatory consumer protections applicable in the country of your residence which we are obliged to adhere.